Once Bitten - The Path Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Fan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Opening!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honest Red
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Heya!

Just wanted to let everyone joining know that this is our grand opening of the forum. I'll be tweaking the forum appearance every now and then. Hopefully everyone can read everything clearly. I know there's that annoying ad on the top. Hopefully I'll be able to make that go away soon so it wont be present for the members.

Anyways, thank you for stopping by! <3
Back to top Go down
https://oncebittenforum.board-directory.net
Misfit Red
New Arrival
New Arrival
Misfit Red

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Yay! I love the looks of this forum, very nice indeed. :3 I am also happy a forum now exists, the ToT Forums are a bit messy to be honest.
Unfortunately my signature is too big, ah well, I will resize it tommorrow or something.
Back to top Go down
http://merlineum.deviantart.com/
Hellequin
New Arrival
New Arrival

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

This forum looks great Hill. Really liking the layout of it. I can't wait to see some discussion on the game.

I can read it all just fine, and god the background makes me so happy. It's beautiful, so is the header but you know me and you know I things like that make me go <3
Back to top Go down
Honest Red
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Desperate Red wrote:
Yay! I love the looks of this forum, very nice indeed. :3 I am also happy a forum now exists, the ToT Forums are a bit messy to be honest.
Unfortunately my signature is too big, ah well, I will resize it tommorrow or something.

Yeah. I loved talking to people on the TOT forum, but I definitely agree with you on it being messy. There's no easy way to get to a topic you want to discuss under the piles of new topics.

No problem! I have to remake an avatar of Rose that I used for the bigger avatar. I still have to make a sig for myself too. LOL.

And also, Thanks so much for joining!!! <3 I hope I can make everyone's time here enjoyable. Let me know if there are any problems with the forum!

I'm glad you like the layout Ari!!!! (I was so happy when I found that BG wallpaper) I'm definitely looking forward to the discussion on the forum too. Smile I love this game and I love talking about it with others. I can't wait to start posting. Also I hope you guys like the ranks I made!!!
Back to top Go down
https://oncebittenforum.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Grand Opening!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening!!!   Grand Opening!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once Bitten - The Path Fan Forum :: The Red Room :: Rules & Updates-
Jump to: